Nordhealth raises €120M to redefine digital healthcare
May 27, 2021
At Nordhealth our focus has been on empowering healthcare and veterinary professionals to save time so they can focus on what matters most — delivering great care, great experiences, and growing their business. In the past year, we’ve come a long way and we’re excited to share the latest milestone in our journey.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve raised €120M funding to continue improving Nordhealth’s digital products, to provide better support for our customers, and to accelerate our international expansion.
The funding raised through the listing of Nordhealth on Euronext Growth Oslo will be used to improve four key areas:
- Recruiting and retaining great talent.
- Rethinking our design and development processes, to improve our products.
- Investing in our local implementation and support teams to ensure we deliver great experiences at every touchpoint.
- Acquiring other software to accelerate our entry to new geographies or to grow our portfolio of add-on products.
Didier Breton, chairman of the board, said, “We are humbled and motivated by the vote of confidence given to us by our new investors. Nordhealth will immediately start deploying the capital to continue long-term value creation via our proven strategy of organic growth and acquisition-led expansion.”
Charles MacBain, Chief Executive Officer and majority owner at Nordhealth, said, “There is a window of opportunity of 3-5 years for Nordhealth to capture the shift from legacy on-premise or hosted to cloud-based practice management software within our selected healthcare niches, through a combination of organic growth and M&A.”
“The new capital and listing on Euronext Growth position Nordhealth to fully take advantage of this opportunity by increasing our scale to invest even more in our products to the benefit of our customers.”
The funding raised includes investments from high quality investors based in the US, Europe, and the Nordic region. The largest investors include Capital Research and Management Company (€25.6M), Paradigm Capital AG (€20M), Luxor Capital Group (€15M), AP4, The Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund (€14M) and Grandeur Peak Global Advisors (€12.2M).
- For more information, read Nordhealth’s stock exchange release:
Private placement successfully completed
- Kauppalehti, article 1: Espoolainen superkasvaja listautuu Norjaan
- Kauppalehti, article 2: Kasvuraketti Nordhealth listautuu Osloon ensi viikolla, Mukana viisi isoa instituutiosijoittajaa
- Tivi article: Espoolainen it-yhtiö listautuu Oslon pörssiin – tuottaa saas-ohjelmistoja eläinlääkäreille ja terapeuteille
- Finansavisen article: Finsk børskandidat hentet nær 1,7 milliarder